Ms. Lisa Premock MA, ED.
Lisa Premock is an educational professional with over 25 years’ experience and has a diverse teaching background in the field of education. Her undergraduate and master’s degree in education are the foundation for her lifelong dedication as an advocate for children. She has developed unique and effective teaching practices working with regular education students and special needs children. Ms. Premock is an educational leader and advocate in helping regular and special needs children reach their highest potential.
Ms. Premock genuinely loves what she does and excels at her role as a teacher. She goes above and beyond for her students and families. Ms. Premock has dedicated herself to becoming a life-long educator and learner and strives to instill a similar desire in all the students with whom she works with. Ms. Premock believes that to improve students’ academic performances, a focus needs to be shared on their overall development. By providing students with assistance and structure, students learn to be responsible for their long-term success.
As an experienced professional, Ms. Premock has created and been an integral part of implementing programs that fit the needs of her students and families. Ms. Premock has served as class advisor, served on many committees that foster school improvement and planning. Ms. Premock has also been a cooperating teacher for future educators.
Ms. Premock is a member of The Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce and an active volunteer within her community of Hillsborough, North Carolina.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IN
- Orton Gillingham
- Project Read and Write
- Wilson Reading and Writing
- The Danielson Framework
- Response to Intervention
- Positive Behavior Support
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- IEP Design and Implementation
- Learning Consulting
- Self-Contained Language Arts / Reading / History / Math / Science Teacher Grades 9-12
- Support Instruction Language Arts/Reading Grades 9-12
- Resource Center/Learning Support Specialist Grades 9-12
- Vocational Training/Transition Coordinator Grades 9-12
- Home Instructor/Tutor Grades K-12
- Severe and Profoundly Handicapped Self-Contained Program Ages 14-21
- District Wide ESY Program Coordinator
- Student Class Advisor/Coach
- Bachelors of Arts in Communications, Bloomsburg University, PA
- Masters of Arts in Special Education, East Stroudsburg University, PA